I am a Graphic Designer and Consultant. My work focuses on:
- Corporate Design and Communications
- Digital Media and Digital Methods
- Accessibility and (Cultural) Diversity
- Science Communication and Educational Projects
Made for People
In addition to my training as a Communication Designer, I have studied Cultural Anthropology and Science and Technology Studies. My design practice is user centered, accessible, and informed by social science research.
During my studies I had the opportunity to work on both educational and transdisciplinary academic projects.
Within the traditional fields of Graphic design, I specialize in Creating Corporate Design solutions from concept to product – From designing websites or business cards to developing a Corporate Identity for your business or project.
- Closely work with web developers, photographers and other specialists to make your vision reality,
- Can help you realise your ideas in an accessible, culturally sensitive and user centred way,
- Would love to work with you to introduce those ideas to your clients or customers,
- Can teach you or your staff how to best communicate with your audience.
I'm passionate about finding the right solution that works for you.